Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!

Welcome To Habbzo Hotels Forums! www.HabbzoHotel.net

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Staff Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mert

Mert

Admin Staff Application! Empty
PostSubject: Admin Staff Application!   Admin Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 am

HELLO MY NAME IS MERT & ON THE HOTEL IS MERT AS WELL IM 13 IM IN YEAR 8 ILL GET MY FRIEND TO ADD CUSTOMS I USED TO KNOW HOW TO ADD CUSTOMS FORGOT I HAVE PLAYED RETROS FOR 3 YEARS AND BEEN STAFF FOR 4 YEARS ON RETROS THEY ALL LIKED ME. I WOULD LIKE TO BE A STAFF TO MAKE THE COMMUNITY BIGGER & SAFER PLACE FOR EVERYONE ILL INVITE LOADS EVERYDAY I HAD MY OWN RETRO HAD LOADS ONLINE I HAVE BEEN STAFF ON 15 OTHER OLDSKOOL, PHP , HOLOCMS RETROS I WAS MOD/ADMIN AND CO OWNER. I CAN HELP TWO AT ONE TIME AND GET PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THINGS QUICKER IM ON EVERYDAY SO U DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SCAMMERS.WE WILL TRY BEAT SULAKE WHEN THEY FIND ABOUT THIS HOTEL AND THEY TRY SHUT IT DOWN.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION

MUCH APPRECIATED

afro cheers lol! affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yhoofan

Admin Staff Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Staff Application!   Admin Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 pm

hi want to help people out the my hobby and i fix things every day i help i fix bugs every thing i fun and cool to help things out and and when i get to be admin staff i turn this habbz hotel to r27 no hamchi free hotel V.I.P will stay every thing every thing lol! ahahahaha i been a staff in hotels for 5 years i am just 16 i like to be kind and stuff bulling is not the thing i going to do the thing i am going to is help people in need its like home trouble with thing it like that you ask someone hey i need help i can't make a room i say hey ill help you i fix it for you i do stuff thats nice not mean i fix freeze bugs anti-spyware bugs all most every thing Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing if you pick me i pick you i will help Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Admin Staff Application!
Page 1 of 1