Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!

Welcome To Habbzo Hotels Forums! www.HabbzoHotel.net

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToxicAaron

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello. My name is Aaron on Habbzo Hotel, & I am applying for The Admin Staff Application.
1. My Experience. Well, On another Hotel, I was Co-Owner, and made a perfect start, By voting, and inviting. I got most of this experience, from Habbo Hotel UK.
2. Why I want to be an Admin. I would like to be an Admin, Because I help out alot of people, With the Rules, How to stack, Ext. I also think, I am right for Admin, Because I am a suitable member, Who respects Habbzo Hotel.
3. How I would help the Hotel. I would help the Hotel out, By Inviting, Advertising, Helping with Customs. ( I don't know how too make Customs, But I can give Advice.)
4. My Regards. Thank you for reading my Admin Application.
Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Loxo

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: RE:ToxicAaron   Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:38 pm

I really like your application i think you would be suitable for the job but i have to discuss this with Veronica and Chris Smile

Loxo ( Chrys. ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1