Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!

Welcome To Habbzo Hotels Forums! www.HabbzoHotel.net

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for Mod or Staff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
girlshote

Applying for Mod or Staff. Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Mod or Staff.   Applying for Mod or Staff. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 am

Hello.My habbzogaming name is Girlshote.I am applying to become Mod.I can play the game 30-35 hours a week so i will be an active staff.I want to be a staff so i can help others on the game.I am kind caring,and here to help members of the hotel.These are the following i can do to help the hotel.

1.I am 13 years old

2.Ban scammers.

3.Advertise to make ecenomy grow.

4.Make habbzo a better hotel.

5.Make sure habbzo is running well.

6.Etc.

So its ur decision if you(Owner) wanna make me a Mod or staff.I hope its a yes from you.

-Girlshote
Back to top Go down
haze-g

Applying for Mod or Staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Mod or Staff.   Applying for Mod or Staff. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi, on the hotel my name is Haze-girl I would like to apply for staff so i could take care of the hotel i will make the hotel a top retro by getting most of my trustful friends to tell their friends to join and this retro might be the TOP with my help i promis i just hope ill become a staff its ok if i dont get the job but i just wanna be a staff on just 1 retro but i never had been please let me have the job i hope this hotel has a wonderful day Laughing Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

Applying for Mod or Staff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net! :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: