Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HabbzoHotel.net!

Welcome To Habbzo Hotels Forums! www.HabbzoHotel.net

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack.s application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack

Zack.s application Empty
PostSubject: Zack.s application   Zack.s application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:29 am

How old are you: 14

How long have you been playing HX Hotel: Before account stopped working the HC countdown went to about 180, and now its on 176 (on the remade account). So I guess thats 16 days.

What can you offer to the HX Community: Skill, Kindness and Helpfulness is what I offer. I dont believe in "I will give you the l33test banner for admin!" type thing.

What position are you applying for: Administrator or Moderator

Your FIRST name (Last names will be deleted for privacy restrictions): Zack
Why should we hire you?: I am not going to boast or show off. I know I am not the "brightest of the bunch" but I do what is needed when its needed. Nothing more, nothing less. If you need anything doing, I will do it. Life is too short to start moaning and groaning about things.

Is there anything special about you that we should know?: Nothing much really. Worked on both ends of the scale. Worked at Bobbalodge as a Administrator for a while [with 200 members on at a time] (then the owner became a dick). On the other end, I have owned a few hotels ever since I was 10 (Good old days, eh?).

Time (In hours) you can commit to HX: 30+ a week

Hope you enjoyed reading it Smile lol!
Back to top Go down

Zack.s application
Page 1 of 1